At Creative Learning Experience we provide a rich environment that considers the total development of the child, keeping in mind his individual needs and interests. Children are given opportunities to discover, explore, be challenged and solve problems through direct experience. We strive to operate a developmentally appropriate program. The purpose of our program is to benefit the child, the parents and the community.
Goals for the child:
- To provide opportunities for being with other children in a setting conducive to the development of wholesome social relationships.
- To develop the child’s intellectual capacities to his or her full potential.
- To provide appropriate play experiences that contributes to the developmental needs of the child.
- To develop communication skills and encourage self-expression, self-direction and creativity.
- To increase physical and motor coordination.
- To promote a child’s positive self-image.
- To encourage creativity through various media.
- To develop an interest in science, social studies and math.
- To provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that provides for all areas of a child’s development; physical, emotional, social and cognitive.
- To provide children with a foundation for learning and a favorable attitude toward learning and the school experience.
Goals for parents:
- To provide care for the child while the parents pursue their own work or other interests.
- To provide opportunities to grow in the understanding of child development through a planned educational program.
- To promote a partnership between parents and teachers by communicating regularly to build mutual understandings and greater consistency for children.
- To provide parents with the latest educational research through parent handouts displayed at the sign in/out table.
- To inform parents of the activities on a daily basis through our monthly calendars, monthly news messengers and weekly schedules.
- To provide a school that welcomes parents to observe, visit or participate in our program.
Goals for the community:
- To help meet the needs of the community for an early childhood education facility.
- To inform the community of the school activities by contributing articles and pictures to the local media.
- To contribute to the wholesome growth and development of the future citizens of the community.
Communication is the key to a successful relationship between parents and teachers. Please feel free, at any time, to express your opinion or concerns regarding your childcare. Your comments and suggestions will tTbe greatly appreciated.